Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

A little bit o' stress

Just a couple of minutes before I leave, but I will post this anyway.

In just about an hour, I will be sitting down for my first interview for a nursing job. OMG! I guess this is going to be real after all! This interview is the first of 3 for a fellowship that I really want to get. It's a 20 week fellowship in critical care nursing, and I will be able to work in an ICU or ED after the fellowship is over. This is MUCH better than putting in a year of time on a Med/Surg floor.

I am trying to remain positive about this. If this does not work out, there is a hospital just up the street that will let new grads work in the ED. But, this is only a level 3 center, so it would not get all the cool and/or crazy patients. What is meant to happen will happen in the end.

Okay, time for me to go. I'll post more after the interview.........

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?