Monday, October 16, 2006

 

A scene from inside my stomach


Well, tomorrow is my first day on the unit, so I am just a little nervous. Instead of having butterflies in my stomach, I think they are a tad bigger. Probably something along the lines of these critters, only they don't have quite that much space to move in.

I am trying to stay positive about things. I know that 1) I will not just be thrown to the wolves/patients and expected to survive, and 2) I have the knowledge and skills to do the job, or else I would not be there. I will have a preceptor/mentor for as long as I need it, I just have no idea what she is like. Hopefully we'll get along good, because I would rather not go through the hassel (and interpersonal fallout) of getting a new one.

Oh well, I just need to go to my happy place........

I'm off to cook some dinner and try to unwind....... More as it develops.....

Comments:
Good luck to ya - I'm sure you'll do great!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?